PRW is proud to introduce our Project Car for our 2021 Catalog!
Amidst the numerous disruptions caused by COVID-19 this year, PRW has worked hard to maintain our status in the automotive aftermarket parts industry and we’re proud to have upheld our operations along with progressively growing throughout all aspects. We’ve put in the extra effort to provide our parts and additionally introduce new parts to our product line.
We’d like to introduce another project of ours, set to make a debut on our upcoming 2021 PRW Catalog. We’ll be working alongside many outstanding companies for this build and will document our progress here. This blog post will be updated showing steps of our build, which parts and companies we’re working with, and so on. This will be a great time for all and we’re excited for the journey and final result.
Take a look at our choice of Radiator for our 2021 Catalog Car Build!
has an awesome Direct Fit Downflow Radiator Module which will suit our needs and yours too!
Need stopping power? Our 2021 Catalog Car needs that also! Of course we went with the BEST:
Our 2021 Catalog Car is going under the knife Awesome work is being done by
JEP Autoworks is a full service automotive repair and performance shop located in the Hemet / San Jacinto Valley. Starting out in 1999 as a general automotive repair facility, JEP has expanded into the business of building, tuning and modifying vehicles establishing our reputation as one of the top names in the performance automotive industry. From off-road vehicles, to full race, to performance street machines and exotics or for just reliable, quality repair services on stock vehicles, JEP Autoworks puts our reputation and quality in every vehicle we work on.
Our 10,000 square foot facility in Hemet, CA features a full showroom showcasing our work and offering a variety of performance speed, stereo and electronic parts & accessories. JEP Autoworks is equipped with a Dynocom 1800X series Chassis Dynometer for vehicle tuning and dyno services. Our 8000 square foot repair bay includes 5 chassis lifts, a 4-post vehicle lift, tire mounting and balancing, welding and metal fabrication equipment. Separate from JEP Autoworks main building is our 3000 square foot paint and body center. The JEP Autoworks showroom and service facility is open Monday – Friday 5 days a week and is available after hours by appointment to accommodate client schedules.
AT JEP our occupation is our passion. We are gear-heads who love what we do and take pride in both our reputation and customer loyalty. All jobs at JEP are seen through to ensure our customer expectations are met and we will always stand behind our work. As both active participants and attendees of automotive events, organizations, races and trade shows in the auto electronics and performance automotive industry we stay up on the latest industry trends & technology to ensure our clients receive the best advice and recommendations we can offer.
For hours, contact and location information please see our contact page. For questions about our work, quotes, project planning or for a tour of our facility contact JEP Autoworks during normal business hours.
Looking into the best suspension setup? Our 2021 Catalog Car was in need of one too! We obviously went with Global West Suspension. We chose the Negative Roll Coilover Front End Kit. Part # COMNR-6466V. Negative Roll is used for a street /road handling application, which was perfect for our build! We have more Global West parts for the rear also so stay tuned!
For More info please check out Global West Suspension
Take a look at those carbs. Our 2021 Catalog Car is coming along quite nicely thanks to
After seeing how comprehensive their kits are and the attention to detail, it was a no-brainer to choose their Tremec TKO Kit with the TKO 600 Ratios.
- Tremec TKO 5 Speed Overdrive
- 500-600 torque capacity wide or close ratio.
- No tunnel cutting
- Compact billet aluminum shifter mechanism provides smooth shifting with short throws. True internal offset with perfect factory shifter positioning.
- Exclusive SST case customization – CNC machined for a PerfectFit™ without compromise to the transmission
- Thoroughly tested for leaks and performance.
- Market Leading Warranty – learn more
- Optional Carbon Fiber Lined Synchronizer blocker ring upgrade for higher rpm shift capability
- Lower Cost Option Classic Fit option available for non-console installations. Cutting is required; it will not provide factory shifter positioning.
- CAD designed, lightweight, easy bolt-in
- Driveshaft & Slip Yoke
- Lightweight, steel, custom driveshaft for superior strength. Dynamically balanced for smooth operation and premium solid u-joints come standard.
- Speedometer Connection
- Mechanical and electronic compatible
- Calibrated Speedo Cable or Electronic Speedo Connector – Your choice
- Reverse Light Connector
- Pilot Bearing
- Super heavy-duty needle roller type with lube seal for long life
- Isolator Mount
- Rubber for vibration isolation
- Installation Hardware
- Detailed Installation Instructions – including free lifetime tech support
- Market Leading Warranty – learn more
This is just the beginning! More parts and info on our Transmission Parts from Silver Sport Transmission will be updated soon!
For more information on Silver Sport Transmissions, please check their website: https://shiftsst.com/
Stay Tuned…More to come!